Tuesday 8 May 2012

Stuff and 2nd National:

After a bunch of races down in KZN were I managed a few average and some beter results in the Momentum International xco series and also the PMB world cup, I was really excited for the second national at fountains!

I took some time off before this event seeing that it was a good time to rest the legs after a few hard weeks of racing. This was during the Epic and I had the privilege to go on this "epic" journey with the guys from Epic Sports Cycle Shop. Great fun and a very nice experience!

Back to reality! I enjoyed the holiday, but needed some quality time on the bike before the 2nd leg of the national xco series.


On the day I felt fresh and excited, maybe to excited... It's never a good time to crash, but half way through the first lap! Don't really know what happend there, we were flying and all of a sudden, I wasn't flying anymore...

I tried my best to pick up the pieces. It took a while, but once the worst pain disappeared and with the support of the crowd I caught a few guys and managed to pull of 2nd u/23.



No comments:

Post a Comment